Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had some busy weekends in July.  I took little Alex swimming at one of the nearby pools on the 4th of July:





This guy was dressed as Spongebob Squarepants, but I only got a pic from behind.  They also had a lady in a mermaid suit, swimming through the pool!


 I had some free passes for the children's museum, so we headed down to Houston to let little Alex play for the afternoon.  We mainly stayed in the toddler area, but he did have fun with the water exhibit outside.


 The next weekend we went to the grand opening party of a new indoor playground here in The Woodlands.  Little Alex had a blast.  I think I like it better than the similar places that are around, as it has more than just a bunch of bounce houses.  They provided Chick-Fil-A for lunch, and had a guy playing guitar and singing fun songs for the kids.












No comments:

Post a Comment