Thursday, April 30, 2015

Coming in August...

A new little Lynch!  We are so, so excited for a new baby to join our family late this summer.  After the heartache of the miscarriage, we found out we were expecting again on Christmas Eve morning!  It was such a wonderful gift.  The first trimester was hard on me emotionally.  Since the miscarriage was so recent, I worried about the baby and whether my body could handle a pregnancy so soon after.  I think God was trying to tell me to trust Him more.  I begged Him to just let me feel pregnant so my mind would be at ease, but all I got was very minimal morning sickness. I know I should have considered this a blessing, especially with 3 little ones to take care of.  Most days I felt really great, and I wondered if everything was alright with the baby.  It was a relief when the 1st trimester was over, and  I am now 22 weeks!  The baby looked healthy at our ultrasound in mid-April, and we are praying the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly.  My due date is Sept. 2nd, but I expect the baby will come early like the others.  

Here is baby at 10 weeks:



And 20 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment