Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November 2013

Here are a few random pics from November.  I'll have more in another post from Thanksgiving and Lucy's 1st b-day.

November was very mild weather-wise, and I was glad for the extra outdoor time for kids.  






We always enjoy having friends over for baby playtime :)



I saw a recipe for Oobleck on Pinterest and it seemed so easy; cornstarch and water are the only ingredients.  It kept these two busy for almost 2 hours!  And it was easy to clean up too.  I am glad I was able to get a lot done during this time, because later in the evening Alex developed a fever.  We all went on to have a stomach bug, and Lucy and I had colds at the same time.  The symptoms in the kids would come and go, and sometimes I wondered if we were dealing with more than one virus.  



No comments:

Post a Comment