Friday, June 8, 2012

Catching Up

I have been neglecting my blog again, so I am going to catch up this morning and post some pics from the last few months.  My birthday at the end of April always kicks off a busy time of year for us as far as birthdays and holidays, and ends around the end of June with our anniversary and little Alex's birthday.  Enjoy!

My birthday cheesecake yum!


Alex's friend Jenna's 4th birthday at the park a few days later...



 Then my dad's birthday a week after that.  I got a few cute pics of the cousins helping Papa blow out candles. 



Mother's Day brunch.  Everyone made such wonderful food, I was stuffed!


Little Alex and Mary enjoying this cute little rocking chair that my mom had when she was a little girl!



A mother's day pic with my beautiful children.  Love these kiddos!


A few weeks after that was Alex's birthday...



Love little Alex's face in this pic!


Memorial Day BBQ at my parents house.  It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time playing in the backyard.




 Other than all the family activities, we have been enjoying our new house, and getting ready for a fun summer.  I am excited that we will be able to do lots of fun stuff outdoors this year (not so fun to be outside during the sweltering Houston summers).  We are almost done removing all the rocks from our backyard, so it should be more kid-friendly very soon!







 Spaghetti night!


 Holding hands in the car :)


A few weeks ago we bought a grill and our first meal was some lemon pepper chicken.   Yum!  




No comments:

Post a Comment