Friday, July 22, 2011

A Mother's Prayer to Mary

I found this prayer today.  Isn't it beautiful?


Dear Mother of Christ, each day I kneel before you to ask for you blessings on my loved ones. They are my treasures, flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone, as Christ truly was yours.

Let their days be happy ones, rich with your grace and filled with the spirit and strength of Christ.

Let no harm or evil befall them, no temptation prove too strong for them, nor any sorrow or setback be beyond their power to endure in patience and love.

May they face each day's trials and problems with courage and confidence.

May they share the good things of this life, both spiritual and material, in harmony with their fellow man and in gratitude to their heavenly Father, from Whom all blessings come.

May each setting sun find them at peace with God, with their loved ones, and with all those who walk with them as pilgrims on life's journey to our eternal home.

Amen.

-Father Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment