Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Joesph Francis

The month of November started off so great.  We found out we were expecting baby #4 on November 5th, and several days later Alex was offered a new job that promised wonderful new opportunities. It sounds bad, but I was just waiting for something to go wrong.  Unfortunately it did, when I started bleeding on November 20th.  An ultrasound the next morning confirmed that we lost our precious baby at almost 6 weeks.  It's been really hard, but we are doing are best to trust in the Lord's Providence.  I am heartbroken that I will never hold this little person, or hear the sound of his/her laugh.  This baby was already a part of our family, and now part of it is missing :(

I trust in God's plan for my baby's life though, and know that He is taking good care of him/her.    I am incredibly grateful that the Lord blessed me with another life, and that Alex and I had a part in bringing about the existence of another soul, a soul that will live and praise God for all eternity.  We are truly blessed, and have great hope that we will be meet in heaven someday.  We named our baby Joseph Francis, and are assured that he is interceding on our behalf, and allowing graces to help us through this time.  God bless you all, and thank you for your prayers.


For this child I prayed, and the Lord answered my prayer. 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment